There are two situations when we recommend sending reminders for your event.
- When you feel you don't have enough Registered Attendees to your event and would like to resend your invitation to the contacts to register.
- A couple days before the event to remind your Registered Attendees. It's always nice to get a reminder the day before.
Sending Reminders to try getting more Registered Attendees
- You must be signed in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS
- Locate the event for which you would like to send out an email invitation and click on it
- Click on the Email Button
- Sender: CEU Events
- Recipients: Make sure to select the Contact List(s) to which you sent the original invitations to. Select "Exclude RSVPs" since you do not want to spam those that has already registered.
- Continue with the details in the Subject, Header Image, and Body. When you have double checked the details, hit SUBMIT and your email reminders will be sent.
Sending Reminders the day before
Repeat the same steps as above except under Recipients, select "Email RSVPs only"