There are two situations when we recommend sending reminders for your event.
- When you feel you don't have enough Registered Attendees to your event and would like to resend your invitation to the contacts to register.
- A couple days before the event to remind your Registered Attendees. It's always nice to get a reminder the day before.
Sending Emails to Your Contact Lists
- You must be signed in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS
- Locate the event for which you would like to send out an email invitation and click on it
- Click on the Email Button
- Sender: CEU Events
- Recipients: Make sure to select the Contact List(s) to which you sent the original invitations to. Select "Exclude RSVPs" since you do not want to spam those that has already registered.
- Continue with the details in the Subject, Header Image, and Body. When you have double checked the details, hit SUBMIT and your email reminders will be sent.
Sending reminders, for in person events
Repeat the same steps as above except under Recipients, select "Email RSVPs only". For in person type of events it's always a good idea to send out a reminder 24 hours prior the event
You can insert an image, add subject and message in the body of the email.
Sending reminders, for webinar events
We find that sending out a reminder about your webinar 3 minutes prior your event is very effective since we all get a lot or reminders during the day that we ignore. Repeat the same steps as above with below recommendations:
Subject, make it urgent, e.g. 'The CEU Event is about to start now'
Body, add a line e.g. 'Join us by clicking the link below' and copy and paste the link address of the 'Webinar' on the right.
This an email will include everything the user needs to join your webinar and we'll get it right before you start presenting.