It's always recommended to use the Invitation Link for attendees to pre-register or Event Code during or after the event. This way the event is linked to the attendee.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to retrieve the Event Code and you will be able to email it to the attendee(s). Make sure you are ONLY are emailing/providing the Event Code to attendees who completed your course.
The link for them to register during or after the event is www.ceuevents.com/attendance
OR in case where you absolutely need to add attendee manually (not recommended) use the following steps:
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS
- Locate the event you want to add attendee(s) to and click on it
- Click on
- Enter the required information and click on SUBMIT
- The attendee(s) will appear on your Attendee List, make sure to mark them present and send the Certificate of Completion.
NOTE: If attendee information was added manually your event details won't show up under their CEU Events Attendee Account.