It's always recommended to use the Invitation Link for attendees to pre-register or Class Code URL during or after the event. This way the event is linked to the attendee.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to retrieve the Class Code URL and email it to the attendee(s).
OR in case where you absolutely need to add attendee manually (not recommended) use the following steps:
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS
- Locate the event you want to add attendee(s) to and click on it
- Click on
- Enter the required information and click on SUBMIT
- The attendee(s) will appear on your Attendee List, make sure to mark them present and send the Certificate of Completion.
NOTE: If attendee information was added manually your event details won't show up under their CEU Events Attendee Account.