From time to time, an attendee will request a Certificate of Completion. If this request comes after your event, please mark the attendance and simply click on the Certificate icon
Instantly, an email will be sent out to inform the attendee that their Certificate of Completion is ready under their CEU Events Attendee Account.
NOTE: If the following icon appears by the attendee's name , this means that they registered with their account and can retrieve their certificate at any time without email dependency. (how-to article)
Via Web Portal
Step by Step
- You must be signed in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS
- Locate the event for which the attendee is asking to receive a Certificate and click on it
- Locate the attendee and click on "Credit" for attending, then click on the Certificate icon
Via Mobile App
- Open CEU Events App
- Locate the event for which the attendee is asking to receive a Certificate and tap on the card
- Locate the attendee and tap on their card
- Tap on Issue Certificate
- The Certificate of Completion will be automatically issued and attendee will be notified.
To download the Mobile App, please click below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.