Your company logo plays a crucial role in branding and creating a professional image for your events. By adding or updating the logo, you can ensure that it appears prominently on all of your event registration pages and your company profile page. In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of adding or updating your logo, allowing you to showcase your brand and create a cohesive visual identity across your CEU Events presence. Let's get started with the easy-to-follow steps for logo management.
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com using your subscriber account.
- Navigate to the initial of your first name located in the top right corner and click on it.
- Then click on 'Update profile'
- Click on 'Logo' button
- Click on 'Update' or 'Change' button
- Select your logo and click "Open"
- Click the 'Update' button to save your changes.
We recommend that logos should not exceed 400px in width.