Adding new instructors to your CEU Events account is a straightforward process that allows you to expand your pool of presenters and offer a diverse range of continuing education sessions. This knowledge base article provides a concise and easy-to-follow guide on how to add new instructors to your CEU Events platform. By following the step-by-step instructions, you can efficiently onboard new instructors, ensuring they have the necessary access and permissions to create and manage CEU events.
To add a new instructor to your CEU Events account, follow these steps:
- Log in to www.ceuevents.com using your subscriber account.
- Navigate to the 'Instructors' menu.
- Click on the '+Instructor' button.
- Enter the instructor's first name, last name, and email address.
- Select the courses that you want the instructor to be able to access.
- Assign the territories for which the instructor will be available for requests.
- Once all the necessary information is entered, click 'Submit' to save the changes.
An email will be sent to the newly added instructor, containing a link to complete their registration process. Once they have successfully completed the registration, their status will change to 'Active' under the 'Instructors' menu.
If needed, you can always resend the registration email to the instructor by clicking on the 'Email' button. In case you made any errors during the registration process, you can edit the instructor's information by clicking on the 'Edit' button. Alternatively, if you need to remove the invitation, you can click on the 'X' button to delete it.
IMPORTANT: Please emphasize the importance of timely account creation by your presenters.