As an administrator of the program, you will receive an email notifying you when it's time to report the official attendance to various associations.
- Sign in as a Subscriber to www.ceuevents.com
- Under EVENTS locate the event you are about to record the attendance for and click on it
- Look to the right and look for the Accreditation and Credit columns
- Make sure that your Instructor has indicated for you who actually attended the event. The green (Credit Icon) indicates this for you. If the credit icon is red please ask your Instructor to mark the attendance before continuing.
- In a separate browser sign in to your Association portal for which you are reporting the attendance for and follow their instructions.
- When ready you can copy the attendee's Accreditation number and paste it to the Association portal. Follow the association process to complete the task.
- Make sure at least one Certificate of Completion was sent out
- Check the (Attendance Recorded) box to keep track as you report the attendance to the necessary associations
- Repeat the steps 7-9 for each attendee
The above notification will appear next to past events when the Instructor has added new attendees after previously reported attendance. Or the necessary attendee accreditation number has been updated. Open the event, look for the exclamation mark next to the attendee(s) needing your attention. Check the (Attendance Recorded) box to clear the notifications from the events menu.