The Class Code method allows for Attendees to use their own mobile device to Sign In or Register, to receive a credit and/or Certificate of Completion for their attendance.
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS, locate the unique class CODE for the event and take note of it.
or under the Event Details
Via Mobile App
- Open and Sign In to the CEU Events App
- Tap on the Event Card for which you are recording the attendance for
- Here is where you can find the Class Code, take note of it.
- While presenting, once you get to the CEU Events Attendance slide have the Class Code ready (ideally entered on the slide prior your event) and ask your attendees to take out their mobile devices, open their Internet Browser and go to www.ceuevents.com/class_code (e.g., www.ceuevents.com/1234) Pronounced as : "www.ceuevents.com forward slash 1234"
- They will be able to Sign In or Register using their mobile devices and your Attendee List will populate in real time.
- Mark the Attendance for the rest and you are all set!
FOR WEBINARS: Under Notes field add:
'Please enter your full name when joining the webinar for attendance purposes. Thank you!'.
This will help you with cross referencing the attendee list with the webinar participants.
NOTE: Below you can download the official CEU Events PowerPoint Attendance Slide that should be placed at the end of the PowerPoint presentations.