The Class Code method allows for Attendees to use their own mobile device to Sign In or Register, to receive a credit and/or Certificate of Completion for their attendance.
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS, locate the unique class CODE for the event and take note of it.
Via Mobile App
- Open and Sign In to the CEU Events App
- Tap on the Event Card for which you are recording the attendance for
- Here is where you can find the Class Code, take note of it.
- Once you have the Class Code ask your attendees to take out their mobile devices, open their Internet Browser and go to www.ceuevents.com/class_code (e.g., www.ceuevents.com/1234) Pronounced as : "www.ceuevents.com forward slash 1234"
- They will be able to Sign In or Register using their mobile devices and your Attendee List will populate in real time.
- Mark the Attendance and you are all set!
NOTE: Below you can download TWO PowerPoint slides that we recommend for you to add into your CEU presentations.