The Event Code was specifically designed to give attendees a way to confirm their attendance or register during or after the event in order to receive a credit and Certificate of Completion.
Instructors, before your presentation begins make sure to update the Event Code on the CEU Events Attendance Slide in your PowerPoint/Keynote.
After reaching the attendance slide, instruct your attendees to open the CEU Events Mobile app or direct them to www.ceuevents.com/attendance and ask them to enter their Event Code.
The Event Code must be ONLY provided to attendees who completed your course.
The registration process will mark attendee(s) 'present' who pre-registered via the link on the registration page and add any new attendee(s) who did not pre-register.
In addition, you can Mark the Attendance manually for smaller groups.
Where to find the unique event code via web browser
- Sign in to www.ceuevents.com
- Click on EVENTS, locate the unique Event CODE for the event and take note of it.
or under the Event Details
Where to find the unique event code via Mobile App
- Open and Sign In to the CEU Events App
- Tap on the Event Card for which you are recording the attendance for
- Here is where you can find the Event Code, take note of it.
NOTE: Below you can download the official CEU Events Attendance Slide that is required be added at the end of the PowerPoint/Keynote presentation.
Instructions for registering as an attendee during and after the event
If the event has already occurred, kindly send an email to all participants with the following instructions:
- Go to https://www.ceuevents.com/attendance
- Enter the event code [provide the unique code]
- Continue to 'View My Events' where you will be able to retrieve your certificate