To effectively manage your CEU events, credits and certificates, we have created a platform to connect all of the pieces. We respect your privacy and you won’t have to worry about getting any spam emails from CEU Events.
1. Create a free CEU Events Attendee Account by...
a) Downloading CEU Events Mobile App
If you don’t have a CEU Events Attendee Account, download the CEU Events Mobile App where you’ll be able to create your free Attendee Account.
b) Registering for an Upcoming or Current CEU Event
When you register for an existing CEU event, you have pre-filled all the information needed to create a free Attendee Account. Simply use those credentials to log-in to your account via mobile app or web browser.
2. Join or Request Your Next CEU Event
To join a public CEU Events scheduled by one of our providers, visit the center section of our homepage titled Upcoming CEU Events. Feel free to browse and register for your next event.
If you would like to request a private CEU Event at your firm/showroom/event place, use our locator to find an approved Instructor within your area.
3. Attendance Recording
Always use your CEU Events Attendee Account credentials when you register for an event utilizing the CEU Events services. This links your account with the particular event you attended and you will be able to keep track of the credits associated with that event.
Ask for instructor for the Event Code which you can use to register via CEU Events Mobile App or at www.ceuevents.com/attendance
4. Benefits of CEU Events Attendee Account:
- Access to all of your CEU Events information
- Download your Certificates of Completion
- Contact Instructors
- Speedy registration and paperless attendance
- Add license number(s) to appear on the Certificate of Completion (where required)
- Add membership number(s) (where applicable)
- Additional features to come
Please feel free to contact us with any features/tools you’d like to see implemented. Thank you, we look forward to building tools to better our A&D community!