Managing your CEU and PK webinars.
You can use any of your preferred webinar application for your delivery and leave the invitations, attendance recording and issuing certificates of completion for CEU Events to do.
Recommendations For Subscribers/Program Managers
- Update the list of Instructors and Territories
- Make sure that your Company Profile Page is enabled and visible on your website
- When sending out email updates to trade professionals, consider to include a link of your Company Profile Page so they can view upcoming public events (webinars or in-person) and the ability to request a new CEU event.
- If you have an online CEU Course(s) hosted by third-party, send us the direct link and we'll add it to your Company Profile Page. Or if you need help developing an online video course let us know.
Recommendations For Instructors/Presenters
- If you have already scheduled in-person event(s) contact the host and switch it to a webinar instead of cancelling or postponing the event.
- If you are new to conducting webinars, take a little time to get comfortable with the webinar application. It's simple once you learn the basic controls, just avoid doing this (a little humor).
- We are working on providing you with Top Tips for Webinar Presenters
Email your suggestions, comments or needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and Resources
Top Tips for Webinar Presenters
3/16/2020 - Released an update with an option for Instructors to add webinars